Behind every wedding is a story of two people who have come to celebrate their love amongst family and friends.
My job as photographer is to help tell that story. I capture the colourful characters, the picturesque setting, and the moments of high emotion.
I tell your story faithfully and empathetically so that in years to come, you remember your wedding day… as though it were yesterday.
As a wedding photojournalist, my style and the way I work is natural, relaxed and fun. I absolutely love my work: From moments like the affectionate kisses, to the words and looks during speeches… I feel so lucky and proud to capture such special, intimate times.
YOUR WEDDING COST
To keep it simple, I offer one package only of exceptional value, which includes all of the below:
- A Pre-Wedding Shoot. This is an excellent opportunity for us to meet, and to get some informal shots before your big day - either in the comfort of your own home, or at a location of your choice.
- Before your wedding day, we will have a consultation, either over the phone or in person, to spend time understanding your needs and wishes.
- I will take an unlimited amount of shots, from your wedding day preparations, until your first dance.
- Post-production and editing of all images
- You will have an exclusive, password-protected webpage, where you, friends and family can view and download your treasured images, giving you the freedom to copy, print and distribute them.
- Tailor-made YouTube Slideshow
USB stick with personalised presentation box £35
Photobook & USB stick with presentation box £110
Queensberry Albums from £200
Second photographer from £250
*please fill out the form on my 'contact me' page for a bespoke package if you are having a midweek wedding, or something small and intimate.